Photo Challenge

Photo Week 2


 

For this picture I went to the city Groningen together with my friend Edward. We went into the city to try and make some cool photo's. This was a good time for me to try out some different settings. Edward and me were kinda intrested in the long exposure time so we played around with that, but this did not go too well for me so i decided to try something easier first. Because I normaly had my camera on Auto I tried to learn the basics first and try to see what all the settings do.

I mainly learned how to change the settings and what they are used for. I know now how too see when I need to change the ISO up or down.

If you would like to check out Edward his pictures you can click the link below.
Instagram Link: https://www.instagram.com/vincetures/?hl=nl


Reacties

Populaire posts