Photography

I Want to learn more about Photography because i have always liked making photo's. I never really looked deep into the techniques and I was just making pictures with a camera on auto. I really wanted to improve on this so I could make my pictures more interesting.

Because I know myself I won't go outside that fast and go make some pictures, so I made up a challange that I could do.

The Challange = 
- That i have to go outside with the camera onces a week and make a couple of      pictures of whatever i come across.
- I will edit one of these pictures every week and post them on my blog and              instagram.

With this challange I hope to get to know all the diffrent functions on the camera and improve my edit skills. At the moment I am using Photoshop to edit my pictures, but i would like to change to the program Lightroom.

Here is the first picture I will upload form a while ago:

As you can see I will put some information next to the picture. This will not only inform other people that see this post, but this is also useful for me so i can look back and see my progression.

If you join me in the challange and post you're pictures on Instagram then you can tag me under @rik.konings

Link to instagram: https://www.instagram.com/rik.konings/?hl=nl

Reacties

Populaire posts